The Relay shop sells a variety of items and products to meet the needs of our travellers and their companions:
- french newspaper and magazine stand, and a selection of Belgian newspapers
- bookshop (novels, non-fiction, bestsellers, travel guides, etc.)
- travel items (power adaptors, chargers, headphones, eye-masks, baby products, etc.)
- children’s items (toys, books and magazines, games, etc.)
- gifts and regional products
- fresh produce and grocery items
In the Main Hall (Level 2). Opening hours: Open Monday to Sunday from 5.30a.m. to 8.45p.m.
Phone: +33 3 20 87 58 46
Aélia Duty Free
The Aélia shop has a large range of perfumes, cosmetics and make-up from leading international brands.
You will also find:
- a selection of alcohols and spirits, often with exclusive packaging
- fresh regional products including local beers (to be consumed with moderation)
- a cigar cellar and leading cigarette brands (smoking seriously harms health)
In the Departure Lounge (Level 2)
Aélia products are exclusively sold to passengers with a boarding card.