Recreational and business flights
Base your plane at Lille Airport
Are you passionate about recreational flying and wish to base your plane at Lille Airport?
Our centre offers all of the aircraft services and infrastructure you will need; this centre dedicated to private aviation enjoys the quality facilities of the Lille Airport:
- 3 Hangars for planes (Haut. 4.40m x larg. 25m x profondeur 20m)
- Type of planes allowed: single-engine plane or twin-engined plane, jet planes of type Citation C52 and helicopters
- A complete environment:
- Maintenance , stations AvGaz et JetA1, ...
- Hangars reserved for owners based with us
- Echo parking
- 2 paved runways with lighting open 24/7: North-South (02-20) and East-West (08-26)
-Lessons and flights with the Lille City Aviation Club.
- Aircraft maintenance with the LILLE AERO MAINTENANCE workshops (tel: +33 (0)9 64 44 20 34 / +33 (0)6 80 51 60 26.
- Avgas petrol station, and jetA1 available upon request
Rent a plane
- 2D Air Services: 03 20 90 83 90
- Air Beaugency: 03 28 04 05 30
- FC Aviation (Jet): 03 20 01 16 16
- Lille Aviation 03 66 72 22 91
- Phigestion: 06 08 48 65 88
Learn to fly, take your maiden flight
Lille Airport hosts the Lille City Aviation Club how can take you on your maiden flight and also offers flying lessons for preparing your Pilot Licence.
The flying club is located at the end of the runways and has its own hangar, clubhouse, pilot rooms, and more.
For more information:
+33 (0)3 20 49 68 80