The Relay shop sells a variety of items and products to meet the needs of our travellers and their companions:
- french newspaper and magazine stand, and a selection of Belgian newspapers
- bookshop (novels, non-fiction, bestsellers, travel guides, etc.)
- travel items (power adaptors, chargers, headphones, eye-masks, baby products, etc.)
- children’s items (toys, books and magazines, games, etc.)
- gifts and regional products
- fresh produce and grocery items
- services (prepaid telephone and Wi-Fi cards, personal hygiene products, cigarettes and smoking accessories, etc.).
In the Main Hall (Level 2). Opening hours: Open Monday to Friday from 5.30a.m. to 8.45p.m. and Saturday from 5.30a.m. to the time of the last flight and holidays from 7.30a.m. to the time of the last flight.
Phone: +33 3 20 87 58 46
Aélia Duty Free
The Aélia shop has a large range of perfumes, cosmetics and make-up from leading international brands.
You will also find:
- a selection of alcohols and spirits, often with exclusive packaging
- fresh regional products including local beers (to be consumed with moderation)
- a cigar cellar and leading cigarette brands (smoking seriously harms health)
In the Departure Lounge (Level 2)
Aélia products are exclusively sold to passengers with a boarding card.
Norauto Centre to Lille Airport
Take off and leave your car at the airport: save previous time on your journey!
The Norauto shop also has a selection of essential car products: windscreen liquid, windscreen wipers, light bulbs, etc.
To find more about Norauto's services